Through the site www.carrementbelle.com, CARREMENT BELLE may collect the personal data of any person contacting us (by phone or though the "Contact" or chat section of the site, or via the social networks for instance), subscribing to the newsletter or placing an order.
2. WHO IS THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER?
The Processor is the company CARREMENT BELLE, a limited liability company with a capital stock of 1000 euros, having its registered office at 168 allée de l’Amérique Latine, 30900 Nîmes - FRANCE, and whose enrolled in Nîmes Commercial Register under number 889 463 360;
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +33 (0) 466 215 690
As a data controller responsible for the processing of the personal data it collects, CARREMENT BELLE undertakes to respect the framework of the current legal requirements. It is incumbent on it to establish the purposes of the data processing, to provide customers, from the time they provide their consent, with full information on the processing of their personal data and to maintain a record of processing that is consistent with the reality.
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Depending on how you interact with us, we may collect and process various types of data about you, as described below:
A. THE PERSONAL DATA THAT YOU COMMUNICATE DIRECTLY TO US
These are the personal data that you can provide us voluntarily when you browse our website www.carrementbelle.com:
- User account information: this includes your contact information and personal information, including your first and last name, email address, telephone number, delivery and billing address, date of birth, civility. This data also includes other registration information that we generate for you and send to you such as your customer number.
- Order and product information: this includes details of the products you have ordered online, the time and date of the orders.
- User-generated content and feedback: this includes any information you voluntarily create and share with CARREMENT BELLE about your experience using our products. This information may be collected in the form of comments, surveys, contact forms, email correspondence, online messaging.
B. INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
When you browse the website, view or click on our online advertisements, visit our social network pages, we also collect certain information about your usage or device through automated means or using technologies such as cookies, web server logs, and pixel tags.
CARREMENT BELLE thus automatically collects anonymous information about your use of our website and its services. For example, we can automatically record the language chosen, which parts of the website you visit, which internet browser you use, which website you were visiting when you received access to the website, your IP address and the storage of your shopping basket. We cannot identify you on the basis of this data, but it enables us to compile statistics about the use of the website on the audience.
C. INFORMATION COLLECTED VIA SOCIAL NETWORKS
Social networks to which you have subscribed may give us access to some of your personal data when you follow or subscribe to the CARREMENT BELLE accounts.
CARREMENT BELLE uses this personal data to exchange with you via these same social networks. They are not subject to any other processing on our part.
4. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data is collected by the following means:
- A collaboration with CARREMENT BELLE
- Visit on the website www.carrementbelle.com
- Creation of a customer account
- The contact form(s)
- Identity checks
- Registration for newsletter (on the website)
- Correspondence exchanged with and from CARREMENT BELLE
- Reception and exchanges with the staff of CARREMENT BELLE
- Opinion surveys
The personal data that we collect are therefore specifically and voluntarily provided by you.
5. WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
CARREMENT BELLE may process all or part of the data collected in order to:
- Allow website navigation, management and traceability of products and services ordered by users
- Optimize the user experience, quality, management, navigation and content of the website
- Set up a customer account and confirm it
- Track customer relationships when ordering
- Deliver goods
- Improve customer service and your support needs
- Contact you by email and/or by telephone
- Conduct satisfaction surveys, studies, and optional surveys on the website
- Send targeted marketing campaigns and advertisements from CARREMENT BELLE, updates and promotional offers based on your preferences and your communication consent
- Collect statistical elements
- Develop an offer
- Administer a contest
- Prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking, etc.)
6. WHAT SECURITY MEASURES ARE IN PLACE TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We undertake to take the necessary physical, technological and organizational security measures to protect the data we process and to prevent unauthorized access to, loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
Your bank details (payment card numbers, etc.) are filled in in encrypted fields and all the information conveyed is encrypted (SSL encryption process). In this way, none of this banking information transits unencrypted on the Internet. This information thus remains strictly confidential.
We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Despite our best efforts, no method of transmission over the Internet and no method of electronic storage is completely secure. We cannot, therefore, guarantee absolute security.
7. WHO DO WE SEND YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO?
CARREMENT BELLE is the only owner of the information collected on the website. Your personal data will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to third parties for any reason, without your consent, apart from that required to respond to a request and/or transaction in the framework of our customer relationship management, the provisions of CARREMENT BELLE services and the optimization of such services.
Thus, your data may be transmitted to our subcontractors acting on our behalf, as a carrier for instance to enable the delivery of your orders.
WHO CAN HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
CARREMENT BELLE shall refrain from processing, hosting or transferring the data collected about its customers to a country located outside the European Union or recognized as unsuitable by the European Commission without first informing the customer. However, the website remains free to choose its technical and commercial data processors on condition it presents sufficient guarantees with regard to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: 2016/679).
However, it is possible that CARREMENT BELLE may disclose your personal data:
- To the competent authorities when CARRMENT BELLE is bound to do so by law or in the context of legal proceedings or future legal proceedings and to protect and defend our rights.
- When CARREMENT BELLE or most of its assets are taken over by a third party, in which case your personal data, which CARREMENT BELLE has collected, will be among the transferred assets.
The website undertakes to take all necessary precautions to secure your data and in particular to ensure they are not communicated to unauthorized persons. However, if an incident affecting the integrity or confidentiality of the customer's data is brought to the attention of CARREMENT BELLE it will promptly inform the customer and indicate the corrective measures taken. In addition, the website does not collect any « sensitive data ».
8. HOW LONG IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA STORED?
Except when a longer retention period is required or justified by law or by compliance with another legal obligation such as the ten (10) years period required to retain accounting documents, CARREMENT BELLE will retain your personal data for a period of three (3) years from the time of the last order for customers. The information concerning the creation of a user account will be stored until it is unsubscribed. The information collected on the basis of your consent (the sending of the newsletter for example) will be stored until you unsubscribe.
9. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS RELATING THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PRIVACY?
In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: 2016/679), users of the website may exercise their rights relating to the protection of privacy, as stipulated below:
- Right to access (Article 15 GDPR) and rectify (Article 16 GDPR), update, complete user data, right to lock or delete users personal data (Article 17 GDPR) when such data are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or whose collection, use, communication or retention is prohibited
- Right to withdraw consent at any time (Article 13-2c GDPR)
- Right to restrict the processing of user data (Article 18 GDPR)
- Right to object to the processing of user data (Article 21 GDPR)
- Right to the portability of the data that the users have provided, when this data is the subject of automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (Article 20 GDPR).
If a user wishes to exercise their rights on the website, they can send us a notice telling us which rights they wish to exercise with respect to their personal data. This is free of charge and is performed by contacting us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail at CARREMENT BELLE, 168 allée de l’Amérique Latine, 30900 Nîmes - FRANCE, specifying in the subject of the email or letter « Rights relating to the protection of your privacy ».
In addition, you can always update, modify and/or check, through your account, the personal data you had to submit when you set up your account. If you no longer wish to receive newsletters about our products, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the « unsubscribe » button provided in the lower part of any email from CARREMENT BELLE.
10. CONSENT & CLAIMS
By consulting the website www.carrementbelle.com, you freely consent and accept the practices described in this document and the “General Terms and Conditions of Use”.
If you have any complaints about the manner in which CARREMENT BELLE collects, uses and processes your personal data, you can contact us, in the first place, to resolve the issue(s). If this is not sufficient, website users may file a complaint with the supervisory authorities at the following link: https://edps.europa.eu.
Personal data: it refers to any information that identifies a user, such as last names, first names, postal and email addresses, telephone numbers, etc. relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An "identifiable natural person" is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly.
Processing: any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automatic means (collection, recording, transmission, storage, retention, retrieval, consultation, use, linkage, segmentation, etc.).